Mazanti will process some of your personal data when you visit the Mazanti Pulse website, mazantipulse.com (the “Website”).
You can find details on the processing of your personal data when using the Website, including the type of personal data processed and the purpose of the processing, by following the link here.
In most cases, Mazanti is the data controller of your personal data. Our details are as follows:
CVR no. 35892052
1256 Copenhagen K
As a data subject, you have a number of rights which you may exercise by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These include the following:
- The right to gain insight into the personal data processed by us.
- The right to have incorrect data deleted or corrected.
- The right, in special cases, to have data deleted before our general deletion takes place.
- The right to limit processing so that processing – except for storage – may only take place in the future subject to consent or for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim or to protect a person or important public interests.
- The right, in certain situations, to object to our legal processing of your personal data.
- The right to receive the registered personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have the data transferred from one controller to another without hindrance.
In connection with the data subject’s exercise of the above-mentioned rights, we may demand relevant identification.
For more information on your rights, see the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidelines describing the data subject’s rights on www.datatilsynet.dk.
You may file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with our processing of your personal data. You can find the contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency on www.datatilsynet.dk.
This information is subject to irregular updates.
Updated: November 2020